Is your practice interested in achieving NCQA Recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
Do you need help in getting started?
NJAAP is pleased to announce our new NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition “Warm Line”!
Call us anytime at 609-842-0014 for technical assistance with:
- NCQA PCMH Recognition website navigation
tools and resources
- Eligibility and readiness assessment
- PCMH 2011 and 2014 Standards and Guidelines questions
- Document review
- Available technical assistance, webinars/group trainings, and more!
Please call Judie Grandjean, Program Director, at 609-842-0014 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more Info!
Patient-centered Medical Home (PCMH) Technical Assistance Program
Are you ready to take the next step toward NCQA PCMH Recognition but unsure of how to get started?
The PCMH Technical Assistance Program is working with 7 NJ pediatric practices to gain an understanding of the NCQA’s Patient-centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition program, to review process requirements and work toward attainment of NCQA Recognition as a Patient Centered Medical Home.
Watchung Pediatrics, Warren
University Medical Group Pediatrics, Somerset
Apollo Medical Group, Warren
Pediatric Health Center @ CHONJ, Newark
Tenafly Pediatrics, Tenafly
Somerset Pediatrics, Somerset
PediatriCare, Fair Lawn
Benefits for Participants
Training/Technical Assistance provided by a Medical Home Quality Improvement (QI) Coach(es) and PCMH Specialist to:
- Assess practice readiness for NCQA recognition (utilizing NCQA Self Assessment Tool)
- Recommend data management, policies, procedures and practice documentation
- Assist practices in submission of application for NCQA PCMH program recognition
Participation in free Webinars which focus on the NCQA’s PCMH program standards and elements
On-going support from the Medical Home Quality Improvement (QI) Coach(es) and PCMH Specialist
1 Free membership per practice for the AAP National’s EQIPP Medical Home module
Got Transition - Center for Health Care Transition Improvement (Six Core Elements of Health Care Transition 2.0)
National Center for Medical Home Implementation
Care Coordination in a Statewide System of Care
Medical Home Resources