Exciting times, significant challenges and important opportunities lay ahead for the New Jersey Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics (NJAAP). Topping the list is this cordial invitation for you to become a Corporate Member of one of the most active AAP chapters in the nation.
The Corporate Membership program is designed to give your organization maximum visibility while helping NJAAP expand community outreach programs in vital areas such as obesity, oral health, immunization, mental health, child abuse and neglect prevention, medical home and others. A Corporate Membership offers your organization a wide range of benefits, including:
- Corporate Member Plaque.
- Special created logo "Corporate Member NJAAP“.
- Right to promote the organization as "Corporate Member of NJAAP“.
- Preferential treatment in exhibit booth selection.
- 15% discount on booths and sponsorships.
- Registration of additional booth personnel at members' rates.
- Featured Corporate Member of the month in E-Newsletter and website.
- Announcement of Corporate Membership in "The New Jersey Pediatrician“
- 25% Discount on Advertisements in “The New Jersey Pediatrician”
- Gain visibility through NJAAP web site with a Corporate Member Listing and a link to your home page.
- Copy of Weekly E-News to designated contact person.
- Inclusion on signage at Annual Meeting.
- Complimentary 1/2 Page Ad in Annual Meeting Program Guide.
- Reduced Fee on Mailing Lists.
- Gain recognition and receive a discount as an NJAAP Webinar sponsor.
- Visibility to 1,500 members who are pediatricians - and recognize your organization as an AAP/ NJ supporter
- The fee may qualify as an ordinary and necessary business expense, which are generally tax deductible (Please contact your tax advisor for further explanation how the rules apply to your particular business).
Annual Membership Dues: $3,000
Help the NJAAP continue making a difference in the lives of all children in New Jersey by becoming a Corporate Member today.
Download Corporate Member Application Form. Applications can be faxed to 609.842.0015, Attn: Bert Mulder.
Checks can be mailed to:
3836 Quakerbridge Rd, Suite 108
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Attn: Bert Mulder
The American Academy of Pediatrics, New Jersey Chapter, thanks its Corporate Members:
Funded by dairy farmers in New York, Northern New Jersey and Northeastern Pennsylvania, American Dairy Association and Dairy Council Inc works to deliver timely, scientifically-sound nutrition information on the health benefits of milk, cheese and yogurt.
Interstate Place II ® 100 Elwood Davis Road
North Syracuse ® NY 13212
Phone: 732-566-8057 – Fax: 732-566-8046
MDAdvantage Insurance Company of New Jersey, a leading provider of medical professional liability insurance in New Jersey, offers some of the best coverage available in the market, along with unparalleled value and consistently receives high ratings for its claim handling, risk management services, advocacy for physicians and 24/7 accessibility.
MDAdvantage also provides complimentary Supreme Advantage™ coverage to insureds, which consists of employment practices liability, privacy and data security and medical practice administration insurance. MDAdvanatage is the only carrier in New Jersey to provide this type of medical practice protection to its physician insureds.
Two Princess Road, Suite 2
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Phone: 888-355- 5551– Fax: 609-803-2320
Financial Management Corp. and ADP Statewide is an independent brokerage offering Pediatricians discounts on their long term care; disability, auto & home insurance. We represent all the "A" rated carriers in the state and have collective knowledge to make sure you and your family are properly protected. Call (877) 436-2770 for more information.
PO Box 17
Mount Freedom, NJ 07970-9947
Phone: 973-660-1040 or 877-262-2809
Website: www.thefmc.com & www.adpinsurance.com
Mid-Atlantic Resource Group is a diversified Financial Services organization representing individual, corporate and professional clients. Our services include Personal Insurance Strategies, Wealth Accumulation, Asset Management, Financial and Estate Planning Strategies, Charitable Giving and Group Employee Benefits. Our commitment is to consistently and effectively represent the best interest of our clients.
Mid-Atlantic Resource Group
Helping Build Secure Futures
1800 Route 34, Building 2, Suite 201
Wall, NJ 07719
Phone: 732-922-6300 - Fax: 732-922-3353
Questions? Contact Bert Mulder, Director of Membership & Events at 609.842.0014 or email@example.com